BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年9月4日 星期四

yeah!!!!!!
thanks god..thanks ^_^
I PASS LE!!!!!
i pass my pharmacy tehnician exam!!!
thx god..thx for bao you me,thx

thx dad,mom,bro,2nd bro
thx for ur guys supported me...
gu li me...
thx,i love u all
thx wallace..thx for wish me pray for me and supported me
thx, my dear..lov u ^_^

thx wendy, thx derrick,thx ah gu,thx all my friends my relatif
thx for ur guys supported me,thanks ^_^
i love u all

sherri,bernie,laura,saal
i pass le
i'm so happy tat i didn't let u guys disspointed
and thx for teaching me
thx for supported me wish me
love u all
i hope i can be more pro in tehnician
so..pls continue to teach me
thx ^_^

i really very happy tat i hav pass de exam ^_^
when i arrived de exam station...
i feel jing zhang and very scare...
when i start tk my exam...
i feel very scare..bcoz some question de answer almost same...
and some of they i feel like i didn't study b4 too...
but luckly i pass le ^_^
the score for pass is 390...
and i get 398...
very luckly i get more 8 marks...
haha..if not i fail le...
thx for all friends tat supported me
i wil gambadek for my future
thx..Aza Aza Fighting,christine ^_^

0 意見: