BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月25日 星期二

argh.....
so xing ku now....
y my parents so suka to keep looking me wat i'm do!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so hate this type of looking!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom still trying me,testing me...
weather tat i'm now couples now or not!!!!!!
i hate it ahhhhhhhh
no freedom at all!!!!!!!

today da ben dan not well...
so worry him now....
bcoz of me,da ben dan baru not well...
so bad....
i'm a bad gal...
but it's for him own good....
i can't take care him...
i didn't beside him now...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
anyway...i hope he get well soon....

today feel many thing happen....
i hate today feeling...
it feel like very mang zhang very unluckly now...
i duno wat should i do now....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want ki siao liao la......................
_(T_T)_.............


2 意見:

- wei loong - 提到...

haha
kesian u...
i think u more kesian than me..
muahaha!!!

cHriStin3 提到...

................
:P