BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月7日 星期五

i feel very wu zu now......
sad thing bad thing come together at the same time.........

-filght tiket going up until Us dollar1370
-next week can't chat with him... _(T.T)_
-webcam can't use
-hurt my hand...3 place at the same time...
-make him worry me....

what am i doing now.......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i wan cry..........
hate myself!!!!!!
hate everything around me now!!!!!!!!!!
why i let him worry about me again!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't let him worry about me when he go to vacation!!!!!!!!!
i can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat should i do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lao tian ye...r u kidding with me now......
i feel very wu zu........
_(T.T)_..............

0 意見: