BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月28日 星期五

feel tired now...
but i still wan to chat with him...
him look like a part of me now...
when i chat with him...
i won't feel tired ^_^

just now during the way to Giant (work place)
i do really feel tired...
but when i think of him...
i..suddenly feel not tired at all...
he's my medicine
he's my power
at de same kes...
when i during bu ye tat time
i feel pain ever the dentis help me da ma zui zheng...
is really feel pain
but keep thinking about him...
i do really feel less pain...
he's really is my part now
he's really is my power for me to go
he's improtant for me now...

i hope he won't see this blog too...
bcoz i feel paiseh too...
but wat i'm bogging here is really
all is from my heart...
but hope u won't see it...
bcoz i feel paiseh...
from him..he will very happy when he see it...
but for me i paiseh...

sat morning...
nobody teman...
feel sad...
but i won't tell him...
bcoz i know he hav things to do...
tat is de long distance can't do de things...
--can't teman dui fang all de time...

so..
when u see it...
plz just forget it...
ur gf paiseh...
remember...
forget wat u hav see at here (this new blog)...
_(^_^)_
hehe..
thx lo
muax ^_^

1 意見:

- wei loong - 提到...

so touched by ur blog..

OMG!?
im really a bad person..
i duno how to repay u..
sorry yising..
really deeply sorry...