BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月9日 星期日

i feel very wu ju now....
i don't know why...
today i'm so unlucky....
so unhappy....


last nite he told me will online at 10.30pm...
but i wait until 1.00am...
u still didn't online!!!!!!!!
at started...
i feel angry bcoz u didn't online yet...
but after tat...
i feel worry about u....
it's really late le...
but u didn't arrived home yet....
i really worry about u....
......................................
anyway...
u an quan dao jia jiu hao le.....
i also more relax le....
but the api still can't hilang....
hope u understand......



i sheng hou le 18++years...

this is de first time i ken dao yu de gu tou...

is very hurt...very pain when i ken dao....

i cry bcoz its really very hurt.......

i drink whole bottom of water (500ml)...
but it's still at thr....
i muntah all de food tat i hav just finish only......
is really very hurt.....
my bro still kidding with me..."sing,u have baby alrd???"
swt...it's really swt.....
i'm very hurt and pain le...
he still kidding with me....
after muntah all the food...
the ikan tulang still at my hou long...
it's hurt...very pain.....
after i finish muntah...
my dad ask me" wan to hav ice-cream???"
i say ok lo bcoz they all say maybe when u finish de ice cream,the ikan tulang will hilang....
but it still at thr....
its really hurt...
15 min later,i muntah again....
i muntah all de ice cream tat i just finish 15 min ago....
finally the ikan tulang gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so happy but its still pain...
bcoz my hou long hurt my the ikan tulang le.....




i hate u now!!!!!!
bad ikan!!!!!!!!
sorry for wat i'm do last nite.....
sorry....

2 意見:

- wei loong - 提到...

wo zhi dao..
make u so worried bout me..
u als la..
make me worried bout u..
hais..
wad i ask u din answer me..
i promise next time if can i back early..
hehe
sorry to make u so worried bout me.. T.T

cHriStin3 提到...

when i let u worried about me???
i didn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DA BEN DAN!!!!!!!!!