BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月27日 星期四

......
today feel so hard,painful...
when i during my work
my head pain (headache)
feel some pening... @.@
my eye (part of my eye) is pain too...
feel like my eye chou jin
its really feel not well...
and feel..want to ki mang zhang..
feel anything also can't do well...
OMG!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i don't want let him know about this...
bcoz i know tat he will worry about me
(actually is very sweet when he care or worry about me):P
so hope him won't see my blog later :P
if not..i sure kena de...
and now he get sick too
i don't want he worry about me during he sick time....

hope he get well soon
hope me get well soon
and hope wendy (my lovely daugther)get well soon
_(^_^)_
whole family feeling not well.....
so unluckly _(~_~)_

i do really hope he won't see my blog later......
the reason why i feel not well
bcoz no enough sleepy
or maybe is "auntie visit" and make me tired....
if he hav see my blog...
then i'm sure(100%) he will worry
and maybe he will angry
the next step is
:go to sleep now!!!!
but i wan chat with him...
so ah mi tou feng
plz don't let him see it......


......dear
if u hav see my blog..
plz don't worry or angry
bcoz i do really want to chat with u...
and i don't want sleep yet...
i didn't feel sleepy yet...
if u can...
just forget wat u hav see at here (this new blog)
sorry and thx
muax _(^_^)_

2 意見:

- wei loong - 提到...

lol...
sleep early ma..
period come summore wan make urself more suffer..

promise me...
no more next time kay??

dear..
i love u...muaaaaxxx!!!

cHriStin3 提到...

.........
da ben dan....
y u want to see wor...
so paiseh......
argh....
.............
:$