BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月28日 星期五

suddelly feel moody now...
feel tat real life really very fan...
hav many things need to do by ourself...
no just cakap saja...
real life and our dreamland totally diff...
ever wat we just say also diff with our real life...

real life...
many things need to think
many things need to choose
if decide wrong..it will be very cruel...
many things need to solve...
i do really hate my real life...
yu qi shi the life tat i'm live at usa...
pressure big...
boring all de time...

real life...
can do a feller become a crazy guy
real life...
it's a cruel things for me...
real life...
need to worry about whr we life
wat the next lunch we eat
how much for the house rent
how much for de gas
how much for de water
how much this how much tat
hate it
all de time just need to think about
:did we hav enough money for this for tat
argh.....
pressure big...

as my parents say
:be a student is de most freedom things...
but i totally feel wrong
study hav thierself real life pressure too
how to get the good result
how to make friendship more gong gu
student also need to decide...
wat club i shall join
after joining..
wat is de best way to let the club more popular
wat is de best way i let de junior feel the club is de best club they join(so tat won't regret to join it)
wat is de best way to let de gu wen agree de things we plan
wat is de best way to train junior
wat is de best way to let de gu wen,coach happy agree wat we do
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
so hate it!!!!!!!!!

me is face the real life now....
my daugther face de student real life...
for the adult they just thinks tat study is de most freedom
just bcoz they no need to worry about de money!!!!!!!!!
tat is de things they think study is de best.......
everybody hav they own pressure (real life)
i just hope tat i can do my best......
until now i still can't see my future yet...
wat shall i do for my next step.....
i don't want be de pharmacy tenh for my whole life....
i need to do somethings now...
but wat is de things i need to do now.....

i'm luckly tat i hav him...
when i feel unhappy i hav him...
i hope i can go to msia now...
and stay at my own courty for my future...
i hope i can beside him and he can beside me when we need dui fang...
the only way we contect is msn...
sometime he busy...
nobody teman me...
i shall need to xi guan he is a busy boy start from now...
hav many things he need to do....
i shall start to learn how to be a lonely in de good way
or i shall say like this..i shall start to learn how to du li
tat is de only things i can for him and myself
and blv wat he do for me or blv wat he doin too...........




0 意見: