BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月7日 星期五

i'm feel very sad now......
the filght ticket get it le but.....
US Dollar1370!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kill me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_(T.T)_..............................
but i sure will buy it bu guan how much.....
bcoz i do really miss msia anything.......
msia food....my friends....my uncle aunt....my bf......
all msia thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wan go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i sure will go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a bad gf....
i let him worry about me....
jiu lian he go to hav fun with friedns...
i also let him worry me........
i really is a bad gf............
i hope i can do the best for u .......
i miss you!!!!!!!
i love you!!!!!!!


u r the best bf!!!!!
i hope u won't think tat u r a bad bf or lousy bf for me!!!!!!
u r de only 1 who r also teman me...
take care me!!!!!!
we can endure the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we sure can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^
thx,my beloved bf ^_^
i love you ^_^

0 意見: