BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月21日 星期五

today is a unluckly day...
or maybe shall i say is dao mei day!!!!!!

actually is work stuff....-:
hav i do anything wrong???!!!!!!!
is u want to answer the phone!!!
is yourself want to answer the phone
is u chang zhe want to answer the phone not me
i didn't paksa u answer it
i didn't do anything wrong
you scolding by the customer is your stuff
y u scolding me!!!!!!
y u pula marah me!!!!!!
the customer line is full and i'm helping u!!!!
u pula gan wo go to take my break!!!
u r on the phone and the customer line is ful!!!!
DO u think tat i shall take my break at this time???!!!!!
if i go to take my break,later u will say
:"y u can't help mefirst before go to take break"
:"y u must take break"
:"i whole day didn't take my break"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
CAN'T u see i'm helping the customer ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u shall help before u saying something!!!
BUT U DIDN'T!!!!!!
u just go to the back and cakap
:"christine,no break anymore"
WHO u think u are!!!!!!!!
you not my boss!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no wonder my bro tell me
:"don't talk too much with her"!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
is really make me very angry with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



after blogging i'm more relax le
BLOGGER.COM really is a good place for me to blogging anything i like
thanks,dear ^_^
thanks for jie shao me BLOGGER.COM
thank you so much
I LOVE YOU ^_^
muax :P

4 意見:

- wei loong - 提到...

dun care bout ur colleague la..
since he so like to answer call..
ma let him answer til satisfy lo..

still not happy??
then u call me..
i help u pukul him.. ^^

love u always.. ^^

cHriStin3 提到...

is she not he!!!!
r u sure u still wan to pukul her???

- wei loong - 提到...

YES... dun care is guy o girl la..

who call her buli my girl?! xD

cHriStin3 提到...

u say de oh!!!!!!