BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年3月8日 星期六

day pass day...
fast not fast....
slow not slow....
USA life is really very boring.....
sad thing more then happy thing......
presseure more then relax.......
shui ran i hav him now....
but i can't let him worry about me....
i need to be strong......
i must and i can!!!
i can do it !!!!!!
Gambadek!!!!!!!

next week he go to vacation at Langkawi...
shui ran him can't teman me for 4 day....
but i hope he can enjoy he vacation....

i will go back to malaysia....
i sure and i must go back!!!!!!
i miss msia..
i miss msia food...
i miss msia thing...
i miss my friends....
i miss my bf....
i miss all the thing at msia.....
this is my only chn to go back.....
i must go back....
bu guan the flight ticket going up until how much...
i also wan to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
msia i sure will go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


derrick,
enjoy ur vacation
don't worry me
and
wait me oh...
i will meet u at msia...
i will pay the flight ticket bu guan how much....

0 意見: